HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Sunday, May 13, 2012

˙·٠•●♥ Hɑppɣ Møtɦɛяṡ Daɣ ♥●•٠·˙




ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ

On this Møtɦɛяṡ Daɣ 
We all reflect upon the Mother we were blessed with.
I am truly thankful for my Mom and today I especially miss her.
If your Mom is still in your life take a moment to express your love,
make her feel truly blessed, you will be glad you did

ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ℒℴѵℯ


My Mom and little me.

 ˙·٠•●♥ Hɑppɣ Møtɦɛяṡ Daɣ ♥●•٠·˙

2 comments:

  1. i know that you miss her...happy mothers day to you....i hope the sun shines on you a bit today...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day my dear Helena, she is watching you from her window with a sweet smile.
    Please smile back, love!

    Hugs

    Dulce

    ReplyDelete

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...