HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Surprise Capture on a Summer Day



How doth the little busy bee 
Improve each shining hour,
And gather honey all the day 
from every opening flower
- Isaac Watts

On this beautiful sunny summer day, I snapped some pictures of my white  Feather Delphiniums.  While editing , I noticed an unexpected visitor was also in the shot.   I couldn’t of captured this little guy if I tried.  I am grateful for the timing of this cute little Bee.

   Beeutiful!

1 comment:

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...