HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Rhe'al

 
 Forty years ago today, my life changed forever. 
 My beautiful baby boy weighing 8 lbs 4 oz came into the world 
and taught me what unconditional love is all about.
I just have to express how so very proud of him I am. 
Happy Birthday Rhe’al! I Love You!
Written while very pregnant with my son, Rhe'al - 1973

 
♥ B a b y ♥ L o v e ♥

♥ в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥ в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥ в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥

Awaiting your arrival,
The small chore that it be
We await in this bewilderment
Wondering who you’ll be

With the latter part the hardest,
As our patience wears so thin
The love you’ll spread between us
Will be returned with your every whim

While the time is growing nearer
I make this wish with a grin
To hold your tiny being
Next to mine
And not within

ℓσνє мσм χσχ

♥в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥ в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥ в α в ч ♥ ι о ν ε ♥
 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your wonderful son! Congrats to you:)


    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles...kids do teach us that...among other things...happy birthday to him! smiles.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...