HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Monday, March 18, 2013

Expectations



Boy isn’t that the truth? ♥*´`*•.✫
At least it has been for me lately. 

As I look back over life, I realize I have been so very guilty of this…expecting too much from others. 
It wasn’t until recently I realized it was because I would be willing to do that much for them. 
 I wear my heart on my sleeve, but not everyone is as emotionally available as I am, and that’s ok. 
Everyone has got a story. I had to learn to adjust my level of expectation for others. 
I still struggle with it. It is something I will continue to work on.

What does this mean to you? ♥*´`*•.✫
What are you willing to do? Where do you draw the line? 
 What do you expect from family? How many levels of “friendship” do you have? 
 Have you ever thought about it? 
 It might be something to consider, I know I have. 



(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*.♥.✿´´¯`•.¸⁀°ღ¸¸↗⁀☆
´¯`•.¸⁀°ღ¸¸↗⁀☆L ҉ O ҉ V ҉ E ҉




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...