HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

"Easter spells out beauty,
the rare beauty of new life"
-S.D.Gordon  



Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Easter.  
Winter seems to of finally taken a back seat to spring.
Although we still have pockets of snow remaining, 
spring is felt and most welcomed.  
Along with the change of seasons, 
brings a change of Hearth for my fireplace.  
love creating new vignettes for my mantel space.  
Here are a few spring pics of my Easter Mantel. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...